medDispense® Automated Dispensing Cabinets
No two healthcare facility workflows are the same. medDispense® is designed so you can tailor a solution that fits your unique workflow to help keep your team efficient and your patients safe.
Why Choose TouchPoint Medical for your Automated Dispensing Cabinets?
Medication security and workflow efficiency are crucial to the medication delivery process. medDispense® helps you achieve security and efficiency goals with the widest range of interchangeable dispensing hardware, powered by medLogic™ a fully integrated software platform.
- Combine high-security single-dose dispensing alongside bulk storage. All medDispense® equipment can be integrated and is powered by medLogic™.
- With medLogic™, you can easily configure user settings and security measures alongside hardware compartment layouts, offering you maximum system flexibility.
- Eliminate Space Constraint Challenges with an array of storage size options - footprints available ranging from a small desktop unit to a large cabinet for bulk storage.
- Wide range of accessories to improve your workflow with effective ways to store, hold, and secure the items you rely on every day.
- Customize your cabinet and receive a configure design instantly with our product configurator.
- Microban® antimicrobial protection is infused into each cabinet rather than topically applied, to ensure long-term protection.
- Advanced polymer construction and proprietary finishes provide corrosion resistance.
- medLogic™ runs each medDispense® cabinet. Key features include:
- Lot number stocking.
- Configurable medication search.
- On-demand stock report generation by item/medication.
- FIFO stocking workflow.
- Barcode stocking.
- Supports multi-item kits for specific procedures or protocols.
- Fractional dose stocking & dispensing.
- User-friendly GUI and easy-to-operate, saving time and allowing you to focus on patient care.
- Software modules include: NurSync™ for remote medication queuing, medGuard™ for controlled substance inventory management, and PharmacyCenter™ that allows for reporting and system administration.
- Design & Layout - our experienced account executive will help you customize each cabinet to fit your specific medication storage, dispensing, and workflow needs.
- Installation & Training - Our Professional Services team will be there every step of the way during set-up, installation, training, and deployment.
- Complimentary Software Updates - Complimentary software enhancements are available and announced to customers as they are released.
- Technical Support - The TouchPoint Medical Technical Support team provides in-house global phone support 24/7.
- Warranty - 5-year standard warranty on every cabinet.
- TPM Financial Solutions - Our Financing Solutions can help you acquire the equipment you need today and pay for it over time. Visit our Financial Solutions page for more info.
Unmatched Customer Support
We are here to answer your questions and provide you with the right solution to meet your clinical needs. Whether you need technical support, additional product information or need quotes for new products, our teams are ready to help you 24/7. Contact us and we will be ready to help you with what your needs may be.