proCARE™ and AccessRx™ Medication Delivery Carts
proCARE™ and AccessRx™ medication delivery carts help to close the loop on medication administration.
Why Choose TouchPoint Medical for your Medication Delivery Carts?
Our medication delivery carts provide solutions to more securely and efficiently transport and administer medications at the patients’ bedside and help close the loop on medication administration.
- AccessRx MD™ carts have individually locking, patient-specific drawers which can be automatically assigned using the ADT interface, eliminating time-consuming and error-prone manual drawer labeling.
- AccessRx MD™ carts feature real-time bedside medication administration, barcode patient identification, and direct eMAR API access streamlines BCMA process, which reduces redundancy and increases accuracy.
- proCARE™ carts feature RFID tap-n-go access security that supports up to 2,000 users with high and low frequencies, including MIFARE, HID, EM, and Wiegand. Single-level drawer locking with user-specific controlled access.
- AccessRx MD™ carts feature our exclusive Microban® antimicrobial protection which is infused into each workstation rather than topically applied, to ensure long-term protection. Advanced polymer construction and proprietary finishes provide corrosion resistance.
- proCARE™ carts feature a durable, hybrid construction with four swivel casters (two brake locking and two steering/directional). Antimicrobial materials are used throughout, and all high-touch surfaces are infused with antimicrobial properties
- Fanless charging mode reduces circulation of dust, debris and other harmful contaminants while creating a quieter environment for your patients.
- Reduce trips and time spent at the automated dispensing cabinet with up to 12 patient-specific locking bins for medication administration.
- ADT and patient orders transmitted via wireless network to the cart to facilitate faster medication delivery.
- Browser-based AccessManager™ console provides access to reports while allowing for active directory-compatible user management, fleet management and system configuration.
- Optional medications orders interface – Rx MD can act as a patient medication order filler and verify that an order has been administered.
- Meets the Cornell University Healthcare Cart Ergonomic Standards 35-point checklist measuring ease of use, safety and effectiveness of the cart.
- Raise, lower, tilt, swivel or rotate the monitor to find the ideal viewing angle, including a bifocal friendly angle if needed. Monitor can also be lowered to provide enhanced visibility while traveling room to room.
- Fully-adjustable keyboard tray provides the widest range of ergonomic adjustment (tilt and rotation).
Unmatched Customer Support
We are here to answer your questions and provide you with the right solution to meet your clinical needs. Whether you need technical support, additional product information or need quotes for new products, our teams are ready to help you 24/7. Contact us and we will be ready to help you with what your needs may be.